VG Home Buyers Team Site
Replace me with the Title of the Page
This is where you will come to find many of our tutorials and instructions on how to complete the tasks assigned to you.
If this is your first or even fifty first time visiting the site, please look around. Updates happen very often and reviewing the videos and instructions you have already watched is a good way to ensure that all the steps are being done correctly.
Please give your feedback to Shaul so we can continue to update the quality and content of all our tutorials and processes.
Tools Used During This Task
Google Street View
Click here to view the page on how we use Google Street View in our processes
Click here to view the page on how we use Zillow.com in our processes
Click here to view the page on how we use the Valuation Workbook in our processes
Open the Neighborhood Orientation image
- In the spreadsheet > Possible Comps tab150
- Select 'View the Subject on Bing' from the Action Wizard
- Click to Run Action
- View the Subject Property
- Scroll up and down the street several houses in both directions
- Look at the neighboring houses
- Try to take some mental notes of what the exterior of the house looks like and the quality of the neighborhood in general
- Determine what sub-community the Subject is located in (Red, Blue, or Yellow Highlighter circle)
- In the Bing window > Click the 'Streetside' view (generally a picture on the right side of the screen)
Review the Subject information
- Go back to the spreadsheet click on 'Lead Interview Sheet'
- Review the sections about the physical house
- Special Features
- Repairs needed
- Unit Notes
- From looking at the images on Bing.com, can you see anything else that makes this home better or worse than the surrounding homes?
- If the notes in the Lead Interview Sheet mention the exterior, can you confirm that the external condition is like the notes say?
Pull up the Potential Comps
- Select 'View Comps on the MLS' from the Action Wizard
- Click 'Map Options' > 'Map'
- Select the Comps which are in the same or similar sub-communities as our subject
Finalize and Recap
- Reviewed the Neighborhood
- Reviewed the Subject
- Narrowed the Pool of Potential Comps
- Choose the Renovated comps from the Narrowed Pool
- Added the Renovated comps to the Oneliner sheet